Monday, December 7, 2009

Who Dat? Who Dat Hijacked My Washington Redskins?

Well, yesterday was another heart breaking loss.  I know we are all pissed off today [Monday], and we should be and continue to be pissed.  Another day of frustration for all Redskins fans.  Lets be optimistic and hope that these losses will be Vinny Cerrato and Jim Zorn's ticket out of here.  Some of the fools that were calling in the post game radio shows, were actually saying Vinny and Zorn could be sticking around based on the performance of the past four weeks.  I predict they are employees of Danny's army.

On the menu we had Jambalaya, Gumbo, dogs, brats and the other game day munchies.  The food, company and drinks (Cajun bloody Mary's) were great as usual.  After filling up, we entered the stadium without any impedance, again, not the norm.  We cruised up to our seats and settled in.  Once the game started, the stadium could not have been 50% full.  It is so so so sad, you have to be there to see it.  The stadium never filled to more than 75% and 25% of them were Saints fans.

For all the Snyder homers (or employees) that keep stating that yesterday's game was a "good effort" or that "they see sings of improvement" that is a crock of SHIT.  Am I the only one watching other NFL teams play?  They don't run on first, second and third down every time they are in the red zone.  They mix it up.  Come on Zorn, what are you doing?  Stop being so conservative and just go for it.  Do you really think you are going to stick around?  If you do god help us all.  The only improvement that I can see is in the play calling and less mistakes, which means you sucked as the all-in-one coach/GM/OC.  Come on, let's wake up and smell the coffee.  Joe Theisman, are you broke?  Is that why you don't have any balls to speak the truth?  You even said it on the Riggo video that you want Vinny's job.  That would be the biggest mistake in Redskins history.  Your ego is too big for this franchise.  That's why the old time Redskins fans don't like you and you had to lay low all these years and try again with a new generation of fans that don't know any better.

Our game day started without any traffic to the stadium, let me add that I have never in all the years at FedEx have approached the stadium so easily as this season.  The true fans are not attending, or they would be out there bright and early tailgating.

Anyway, back to the game.  Once we missed that field goal at the end of the game, my son started beggin to leave.  Then he stated to cry and freak out because at 11 years of age, even he knows what a cluster-F*&^ this franchise is.  As soon as the overturned the Sellers fumble we left.  That was it, he had enough.  My son wishes not to attend the next two home games (tickets anyone?), and wants to go to attend the Wizards and Caps game next year instead.  Great job Danny, look at what you are doing to the next generation of the Redskins fans.  I believe I already blogged about that subject, so I'll let that go.

One funny note, the kid working in our section didn't like it when I yelled "Landry, you suck" so he came and reminded me that "there are children present".  I looked at him and yelled he is my son you fool.  Get away from me and stop trying to ruin my game day.  Then I told him he is the enemy and part of Danny's army.  Well, he walked away shocked and never even came near my area.  I'm so sick of the dummy's that work at FedEx always trying to pick on the fans.  

One final note about the Saints fans?  I'm glad that you are finally out of the swamps that you typically live in. It was very nice to watch the game with you yesterday at FedEx.  I hope your team has a great season. You are the type of fans that we always welcome to our home stadium.

Finally, it appears that our next two home games could be interesting.  The Redskins might have a chance to knock out the Cowboys and/or the Giants from the playoffs.  As much as I hate both teams, I do want to see the NFC east represented in the playoffs.

An my final words to Dan Snyder.  You suck as an owner.  Vinny Cerrato sucks even more as a whatever his fake title is.  Here is one possible way we might retain our eight season tickets:

1.  FIRE VINNY CERRATO IMMEDIATELY AT THE END OF THE SEASON.
2.  FIRE THE ENTIRE COACHING STAFF AT THE END OF THE SEASON.
3.  HIRE A REAL GM.  MY VOTE IS FOR RICK DOC WALKER.
4.  HIRE RUSS GRIM AS THE HEAD COACH
5.  GET OUT OF THE WAY.  GO TO HOLLYWOOD AND HANG OUT WITH YOUR GAY   FRIEND, TOMCAT.

Thanks for reading,
Follow me on Twitter @Redskins_Fans

No comments:

Post a Comment